Dietetic feed for calves in case of diarrhea.
1 bottle of 500 ml= 3 calves
Hydrelec can do this thanks to its unique composition:
- Hydrelec is a liquid gel. This type of advanced presentation allows the use of special less soluble ingredients and higher concentrations.
- A perfect electrolyte balance with a SID (Strong Ion Difference) = 75.
SID-values < 75 do not give a good rehydration.
- Essential ions such as sodium, potassium, chlorine. And glucose to assure their absorption.
- Organic acids instead of bicarbonate as buffers. This gives a much better coagulation of the milk in the stomach. And this good coagulation is a must for the digestion of the milk.
- The gel guarantees a perfect mix in milk, without clotting. This, together with a good coagulation, make it possible not to interrupt the milk feeding.
- Extra energy because of the good digestion of the milk and the extra glucose from Hydrelec itself.
- Mix 2 dosing cups (2 x 20 ml) with 2 liters of milk (or water)
(for suckler cows 2 dosing cups can be given directly into the mouth)
- Give these 2 liters to drink to the calf
- Do this 2 times a day, in the morning and in the evening
- Duration of the treatment: 2 days, or longer if needed
Advantages of HYDRELEC
- Easy to use
o Liquid form – mixes immedialtely
o No need to dissolve powder first
o Simple dosing cup
o saves time and labour
- Very tasty
- Don’t stop milk feeding
o Extra energy
o Improves immune system
o No loss of lactase (enzyme) activity
o No weight loss
o No separation of mother and calf
- No clogging of the milk, no clogged teats
- Organic acids
o good coagulation of the milk in the stomach
o Good digestion of the milk
o stops pathogenic bacteria
- Buffers avoid acidosis
- Stops dehydration
- Perfect electrolyte balance